Well, I saw this prompt and thought ‘yeah, that’s doable’, although when I came to think about it, last week wasn’t a particularly cheery one. Nevertheless, I think these five songs are fairly representative, in a rather literal way!!
- Walking the Dog – Rufus Thomas: well, I do that every day, rain or shine, bad foot or no, otherwise Suki starts climbing the walls!
- Give me Novocaine – Greenday: Had an injection in my foot on Friday, and I now have an attack of the Shingles, not in anyway related but both really ouchy!
- At the Car Wash – Rose Royce: Yep, went there with husband in his car, not mine. Mine is still mangled after the prang I had the week before. It needs a bit of Novacaine too 😦
- Born to Lose – Ray Charles: Sat and watched the Australian open final in its entirety on Saturday morning (well, I had a badly foot!). Was really hoping Andy Murray would do it this time, and he was playing superbly for a bit, but eventually had a melt down, and was ‘bagelled’ in the last set (6/0) d’oh!
- So Tired by The Kinks – works on two levels – I am indeed very tired, thanks to the Shingles virus and some strong painkillers, and also tired of waiting for a parcel to arrive…
Hope your week was a better one!